resizing of windows in debuger

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Tue May 15 08:03:12 BST 2001

Hi all,

I'm using kdevelop 1.4 on KDE 2.1.
There is a behaviour of kdevelop windows in the debuger which really drives
me crazy.
When stepping through the program sources the first column of the watch tab,
named "variable", continuously resizes to a size greater than the tab window
itself. In consequence I'm no more able to see the "value" column, which is
of great interrest to me, of course. Correcting the column width doesn't help
because the built in automatic resizing mechanism.

Is this fixed already?

Which version of kdevelop is the lates stable version? By stable in this case
I mean a version which is ready for production use!

Thanks for any help.

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de