Debugging Konqueror in KDevelop

David Joham djoham at criadvantage.com
Thu May 3 18:09:14 BST 2001

Thanks for your response.... However, I'm still confused as to how to
proceed...

>Please, go to Project->Options->Binary and set the right name of your
>binary you want to start or debug.

What binary would this be in this case? Konqueror, or the SO that I'm trying
to debug?

>> but all that did was crash
>> Konqi
>We are innocent! ;-)

I figured as much. However, I would still like you to prove it in a step by
step manner :)

>If you just type a filename _without_ a leading slash, KDevelop assumes
>you mean a relative path. The path is relative to the appropriate
>project directory.

Fair enough.

>Hope that helps,
>F at lk

Thanks again!

>P.S.: If you still have problems, don't hesitate to subscribe to
>kdevelop at kdevelop.org

Isn't this kdevelp at kdevelop.org? If so, I am subscribed. Majordomo told me
so <g>

David