Need HELP!! update....

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 30 08:44:37 BST 2001

I tried many times installing m7.2 and gave up !!!
If you can get m8b2... It's a bit better but not yet
totally clean... My config works well but have some
problems compiling version apps from 2.xx...(but be
careful when choosing the package ; I choose
developper and it didn't put all the libs... But if
you try I think I can help you in case of trouble..)
Otherwise wait m8 which should soon coming... But m8b2
works pretty good yet...
good luck:))
Henri
Dear folks: