KDE 2.2 release plan updated

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 30 01:56:05 BST 2001

Hi,

as some of you might have noticed, the KDE 2.2 release plan has been
updated, see the links at www.kde.org for details. To meet the matching
release dates, please do some intensive testing on the KDEVELOP_1_4 tag;
it's currently mostly changes that affect the MDI stuff that should be
ready and working by the first beta to ensure we have a big timeframe
until the release to make things perfectly working for KDevelop 2.0.

Regards,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org