kdevelop on Solaris

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Wed Mar 28 17:44:44 BST 2001

Hi Giorgi,

Roland is working on a Solaris distribution (sparc) of KDE 2.1.1 including
kdevelop 1.4.1. I will test this version on my machines (sparc, ultra sparc)
to see if it works.

So if you can give it some more days, you will be able to download it from
ftp.kde.org.

Before I worked with kdevelop 1.2 and it worked pretty fine, so I guess
kdevelop 1.4 will do the same :-)

Greetings,
eva