KDevelop 1.4.1 debug problem

David Jarvie djarvie at lineone.net
Tue Mar 27 21:57:22 BST 2001

When I try to debug my GUI application in kdevelop 1.4.1, nothing happens.
The same happened under kdevelop 1.4.0. I'm running the SuSE 7.0 i386 RPMs
(KDE 2.1.1).

When I select the Debug -> Start option on the menu, my program doesn't run.
It also doesn't run when I then select the Debug -> Run option. When instead
of trying to run the debugger, I select Build -> Execute, the program runs as
expected.

In the Project options dialog, compiler options tab, the "generate debugging
information" checkbox is ticked, and the "debug-level" is set to 3.
Optimisation is not selected.

What is going wrong?

David Jarvie.