Using VIM as the text editor in KDevelop

Robert Campbell rcampbell at techcom.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 22 02:05:12 GMT 2001

OK.... Someone had to say it, so I will.

EMACS!! or specifically Xemacs

It already has the ability to be embedded into another application.... This, like vim would give us nice source code formatting, customizable keys (sorry, but I finally got used to the default xemacs setup), and even better yet, exensibility with
lisp..... etc, etc, etc, we all know emacs ;-)