qt-1.45

Giorgi Lekishvili gleki at gol.ge
Sat Mar 17 12:52:56 GMT 2001

Dear all!

I still have an unsolved problem when I try to create a qt application:
First, the new project wizard produces an error when creating the project.
Next, when I reconfigure the project by an
option --with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-1.45, the things go fine.
Next, when I try to make all, I still have an error message in the
/usr/lib/qt-1.45/include/qregion.h file.
The error is "73:182: "defined" without an identifier"
This file, of course, has never been modified.

I still use KDE 1.x, as come from RH 7 box. The qt-2.2.x is installed and
the correct path is set.

How can I deal with this problem? As I know getting new qt and KDE will
little contribute to the solution, because qt-1.4x (x>=2) is mandatory.

Thank you,
Giorgi