application icon

Ken Brakey brakeykr at poncacity.net
Sat Mar 17 03:20:13 GMT 2001

I just installed "xcircuit" and it didn't move the icon on install
I just put the icon in the xcircuit lib directory, clicked on the
gear icon (change icon) and browsed until found it and it picked
it up. I don't know WHERE the ICON directory is, yet. X has one
and kde has one, for universal icons.
Ken

--
Common Sense, is Inveresly proportional