QT and KDE2 headers

Ken Brakey brakeykr at poncacity.net
Fri Mar 16 21:07:34 GMT 2001

Check in the "/usr/local/qt/include" for the *.h files.
If not there, install them. === "qt-devel***.rpm"

If there, make symbolic link from "/usr/lib/qt2" pointing
to "/usr/local/qt". It may be looking for "qt2"

I compiled source code "*.tar.bz2". Once you get started
compiling, it becomes addictive, because everything works
together. :-))
Ken

--
Common Sense, is Inveresly proportional