Not updating Makefile correct

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Fri Mar 9 14:52:11 GMT 2001

On Freitag,  9. März 2001 13:43 Marcus Gruendler wrote / Am Freitag,  9. März
2001 13:43 schrieb Marcus Gruendler:
> On Thursday 08 March 2001 16:40 you wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > And when I do a Make Distrubution, so does kdevelop ignore all my extra
> > includes and my extra libs that I've included????
>
> [...]
>

> [...]

> The point is: if you set extra include/library diretories within the
> KDevelop dialogs, these settings are specific to your computer/system only.
> Now, if you make a distribution and give your project away to someone else
> who does not have the includes at the same location as you have, he could
> not compile your project at all.

Hi Marcus,

I have the same problem. If you have subfolders in your project (and this is
the usual case) all headers are spread over all folders. Do you really think
writing macros is the right way in this case? I don't agree. There should be
some way to have at lease project headers included by default.

- Werner -

                    ALC Computertechnik GmbH

        \_       \_          \_\_\_     Kaiserstr. 100
       \_\_      \_        \_           D-52134 Herzogenrath
      \_  \_     \_        \_           Germany
     \_\_\_\_    \_        \_           Fon +49 2407 95810
    \_      \_   \_        \_           Fax +49 2407 958139
   Werner Modenbach                     modenbach at alc.de