Not updating Makefile correct

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 08:02:40 GMT 2001

Wayne Innes wrote:

> On Thursday 08 March 2001 15:40, you wrote:
>
> I had the same problem, I fixed it ??? by deleting
> .kde/share/config/kdeveloprc and re running setup
> ie
> kdevelop --setup
>
> > Hello,
> > I'm using kdevelop 1.4 , and when im doing som sort of changes in the
> > compile settings, this is not reflected in the makefile.
> >
> > And when I do a Make Distrubution, so does kdevelop ignore all my extra
> > includes and my extra libs that I've included????
> >
> > Another problem is that I can only run the program as root, 'cause
> > when I start the program as a regular user, kdevelop starts in a weird
> > minimized mode with only showing a little part of the window.
> > And when I'm trying to start/create a project I get a SIGSEV.
> >
> > Is this known problems, and in that case what is the solution????

Also with running as root and user there may be the point that your
running as root set the project file rights to your root user. In that
case, 1.4 crashes, but it has been fixed AFAIK in CVS (where we are
developing at the moment) so you may need to change your access rights
manually.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org