documentation search.

_Usul John Obscurant usul at gmx.li
Tue Mar 6 12:08:23 GMT 2001

hi,

first you need to put htdig _and_ htsearch into your path. on my machine (suse 7.1) iirc htdig is located
in /opt/www/htdig/bin, htsearch in /opt/www/cgi-bin, so look for a cgi-bin dir on your machine.
then read the file README.htdig in the kdevelop directory, i think it was in the doc subdir -> you need
to copy some configuration to your kdevelop dir.

hope this helps
    _usul