a cleanup patch for make build and friends

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Mar 1 03:55:12 GMT 2001

Hi Roland,

I was going to argue over including this patch, however I quite like it, but,
as you say, it's not finished and I also don't think it goes far enough.

Things like what directory we will run the make from should be located in
CProject. And it looks like it's the same with the CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS.

and I didn't know the slotBuildCleanRebuildAll does a UpdateMakefileAm. That
looks strange (and wrong) to me. Wonder why?

I'm assuming you're going to keep going on this?

jbb