Last Line Syntax Highlighting Problems

Daniel Balkanski daniel.balkanski at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Jun 29 12:50:04 BST 2001

Package:           kdevelop-1.4.1-1mdk
Version:           1.4.1 (using KDE 2.1.1 )
Severity:          normal
Installed from:    Linux Mandrake release 7.2 (Odyssey) for i586
Compiler:          gcc version 2.95.3
OS:                Kernel 2.4.4 on a Bi-processor i686
OS/Compiler notes:

When I upgrade my target machine the compiler that come with the
distribution was the famous gcc 2.96. So I had to add an empty line to
all of may sources to avoid nasty 'warning: no newline at end of file'.
Doing this boring procedure I discovered that if the last line in the
Kdevelop  editor is a preprocessor directive it is not highlighted
correctly. Last line of multiline preprocessor directives are also not
highlighted correctly.