gideon-0.2

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 15 19:04:33 BST 2001

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Georg wrote:

> BTW: What is the difference between KDEDIR and KDEDIRS?
> one were /opt/kde2, the other /opt/kde.

KDEDIR was for KDE1, KDEDIRS for KDE2. KDE2 uses the
KDEDIR variable if KDEDIRS is not defined.

But I'm confused by your answer. Do you have kdelibs from KDE2
installed under /opt/kde or /opt/kde2? If it is /opt/kde2 and
you have KDEDIRS set to /opt/kde2, then kdevelop's configure should
find that and install kdevelop under /opt/kde2. If KDEDIRS points
to a directory where KDE2 kdelibs is not installed, then configure
should fail.

Bernd.