gideon-0.2

Georg geo4u at softhome.net
Fri Jun 15 23:46:51 BST 2001

Am Freitag, 15. Juni 2001 05:16 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 geo4u at softhome.net wrote:
> > Is there any additional configuration neccessary?
>
> set KDEDIRS=/opt/kde and perhaps run kbuildsycoca.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Bernd.

Thank you, that helped me one step further.

But in the menu i found no "New" item. The
open-project-function  is looking for a "*.kdevelop" file.
An old KDevelop 1.4 kdevprj-file didn't work. The
kdevelop.kdevelop file from the sources couses the message
"no project management plugin kDevAutoProject found".

Is there a sample project available?

BTW: What is the difference between KDEDIR and KDEDIRS?
one were /opt/kde2, the other /opt/kde.

Georg