BIG problems today!!

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 21:22:18 BST 2001

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2001 12:34 schrieben Sie:

> schnebeck at b4-413-d122:~ > kdevelop
[...]
> schnebeck at b4-413-d122:~ >

So, if noone wants to help me, I have to solve the problem by myself :-(

Searching with google and deja I learned that yywrap belongs to <FlexLexer.h>
and libfl. The library-flag -lfl was missed in the long

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link --tag=CXX g++  -O2 -fno-exceptions
-fno-check-new -Wall -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wnon-virtual-dtor -fno-builtin   -o kdevelop
-L/usr/X11R6/lib[...]

command. When adding a "-lfl" to the command-line compiling is successful.

So the final question is: why the -lfl is missing? Maybe this happened by a
new kde-common/admin check-out. I don't understand this autoconf/automake
stuff - could this be the reason?

Bye

  Thorsten