Problems installing and running Gideon

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 11 22:00:53 BST 2001

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Marcus Gruendler wrote:
> * The main menu entry "No Text!" which provides access to the project
>   generation should get a name ;-)

It doesn't here. But the name of the action was duplicated, so that
may have been the problem, so I've removed the duplicate.

> * Run "make -f Makefile.cvs" should be done automatically after creation of
>   a new project. Currently I have to open a shell and run it manually,
>   otherwise Gideon can't run configure.

Now it is automatically run if there's no configure, and configure is
automatically run if there is no Makefile.

I'll comment on the other items later.

> That's it for now. I hope you can use some of these suggestions for
> inspiration :-)

Yes, these are exactly the things I expect :-)

Bernd.