Documentation files with Gideon

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi at ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 6 02:02:01 BST 2001

Hi,
  Where do I set the path for KDE and Qt documentation paths? When I run
qt2kdoc and makekdedoc as specified in the README, it creates some files in
my $KDEHOME. I would like all users to be able to see the same files. Is
there a systemwide directory that is searched? If so, how do I generate the
documentation to be put in there? Currently, makekdedoc puts the
documentation in $KDELIBSSOURCEDIR/srcdoc. Where do I get the KDE 2
develpoment, STL and Libc documentation books?

Thanks,
Ravi