SDL

NERILL at aol.com NERILL at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 20:29:27 BST 2001

In a message dated 7/27/01 3:21:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
s.buys at icon.co.za writes:

> Under Project -> Options -> Linker Options add -lSDL -lSDLmain -lpthread to
> the additional libraries input box (add -lGL -lGLU if you want to use it
> OpenGL with it) Obviously the right header files need to be included as
> well... (sorry for the insultingly obvious) There is also a the command
> sdl-config --libs --cflags for additional clues

I did all that but the Make doesnt work.

I put #include <SDL.h>

and the message error is: SDL.h:no such file or directory.

PS: When you say that "sdl-config --libs --cflags" is a command, does that
mean it can be invoked from a command window?  if so, it doesnt work for me
either.