doxygen doesn't work

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jul 26 14:00:36 BST 2001

On Thursday 26 July 2001 14:17, you wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a problem using doxygen. This is the situation:
>
> I have a couple of projects all developed under kdevelop. On all the
> projects I use doxygen for generation of api doc.
>
> Today I imported a project out of our CVS  which was created by someone
> else. Unfortunately I'm not able to create the api doc.
> When I call doxygen-setup nothing happens.
> When I try to start doxygen it reclaims for a non existing config file.
> How can I get the setup working?
>
> Any hints?
>
> - Werner -

doxygen need the file "Doxygen" which contains information about how doxygen
must generate the docs. You can copy the file from another project and edit
it with a text editor (or doxywizard if you have install it) to change the
parameters for your needs (as the output directory for example).
--

Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher