mcopidl not found

NERILL at aol.com NERILL at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 01:32:06 BST 2001

In a message dated 7/25/01 3:31:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nolden at kde.org
writes:

That's a part of KDElibs for aRts. You don't necessarily need it for your
widget as long as you're not doing sound synthesizing stuff :)  I will CC you
to Stefan Westerfeld, maybe he can give you some info.

The problem with the error: "the important program mcopidl was not found! "
is that it makes the build-configure terminate in error.
and this doesnt permit me to do afterwards F8-make, and thus I get stuck and
cannot continue.
The other tutorial example "KScribble" gives the same error.

Neri