Qt3-3.0.0-0.Beta2 and KDevelop 1.4 question.

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jul 24 08:48:34 BST 2001

On Tuesday, 24. July 2001 06:06, you wrote:
Hi,

yes, it is possible to use it together. Werner, could you do me a favour and
post a short HOWTO to Sandy or Thomas Fromm to put it on the website ?

Sandy, could we add a link to the printed versions of the books in pdf/ps ?
I'm getting tons of requests each day where these files are, even Kurt
Granroth couldn't find them and a little link would suffice to releive me
from that now that I have to learn for my exams. Sorry I haven't much time to
do this myself right away.

Ralf