Qt3-3.0.0-0.Beta2 and KDevelop 1.4 question.

Sonic & Knuckles celtic at ix.net.au
Tue Jul 24 05:06:53 BST 2001

Yesterday I downloaded the Beta version of Qt3 in the RPM's for Linux RedHat
7.1, as soon as I found out it had database support built into it.  I was a
little disappointed when I found out that the current version of Qt has no
such support.

But I haven't used the RPM files as yet because as soon as I downloaded them
I realised that I have no idea how to use Qt3.  This is because I use
KDevelop to create all the makefiles and such, as I have absolutely no idea
how to do it manually.  So my question is this: can I use KDevelop and
access the Qt3 beta libraries and documention instead of the Qt libraies I
am currently using?  Or will I have to wait until a newer version of
KDevelop and non-beta versions of Qt3 are available.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thankyou and regards,
Sláinte (Irish for cheers).
Vaughan Egan   ---   celtic at ix.net.au