Wishlist

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Mon Jul 23 18:02:32 BST 2001

David Findlay wrote:

> Few things I would personally like to see:
>
> - Integrated Dialog editor that functions like the ones in various Windows
> IDEs

please be more specific - little windows and no windows ides around here
:-)

> - Easier to understand documentation

feel free to write something ;-) or at least tell us which parts are
hard to
understand

> - If you can't do the first one, at least create a .ui file for QT Designer,
> when you run the app wizard, so you can edit your form?

which version of kdevelop are you using ? new ones use the qt designer,
the
internal dialog editor is long gone since
there is a nice tutorial on howto create such a form:
  http://women.kde.org/docs/tut_kdevelop/

but you a right:

1) most of the templates are "document oriented" - which is a
  contrast to most windows ides (vb, borland builder/delphi/kylix) which
are
  form oriented

2) maybe there should be a template (wizard) for such an application,
just the
  kde mini plus a form (= the steps in anne maries tutorial applied)

Gustl

--
august.hoerandl at gmx.at          |   This article ends here.
August Hörandl                  |   Continue reading ?