KDevelop/QT Designer integration problem/bug?

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 09:47:18 BST 2001

"Pascal A. Niklaus" wrote:

> I'm not sure whether this is a bug in KDevelop or the consequence of some
> 'misuse' of the KDevelop/Qt Designer integration... After some time I get
> conflicting command targets in the make file. I have now idea how (and
> where) to fix that - It is annoying because I have to scroll down all the
> time to see the error messages (and F4 does not work - It moves the window
> off-screen all the time).
>
> As far as I remember the problem occurred when I renamed a dialog in Qt
> designer (and the corresponding files)... (I added qtd_ in front of all qt
> designed-created classes)...
>
> Any idea how to fix that?
>
> Pascal

The below output is a leftover of the former integration into the admin
dir of the ui files and the dependency computing. It doesn't affect your
project build nor the execution so you're on the safe side :)

Ralf
> Making all in kcite
> gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/pascal/kcite/kcite'
> Makefile:744: warning: overriding commands for target
> `qtd_importfilterprogress.moc'
> Makefile:702: warning: ignoring old commands for target
> `qtd_importfilterprogress.moc'
> Makefile:764: warning: overriding commands for target
> `qtd_crecordeditwidget.moc'
> Makefile:680: warning: ignoring old commands for target
> `qtd_crecordeditwidget.moc'
> Makefile:784: warning: overriding commands for target `qtd_ceditdialog.moc'
> Makefile:691: warning: ignoring old commands for target `qtd_ceditdialog.moc'
> Makefile:796: warning: overriding commands for target `qtd_cimportdialog.moc'
> Makefile:713: warning: ignoring old commands for target `qtd_cimportdialog.moc'
> Makefile:800: warning: overriding commands for target
> `qtd_ceasysearchdialog.moc'
> Makefile:724: warning: ignoring
>
> -
> to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org