KDevelop eat my source

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Jan 30 21:36:09 GMT 2001

Boris Zentner wrote:

> Hello,
> I use kdevelop 1.4 (kde 2.1 post beta 1) . On any project press the printer
> button then vorschau (preview) and abbrechen(cancel) and your sourcefile is
> replaced by a postscriptfile.

Boris,

we know that the printing has a problem but I didn´t know it´s that
hard. Could you or someone else or several ones take care of that and
work out a patch ? We´re lacking printers and time currently, and we
need to have that fixed within two weeks when the KDE 2.1 release is.
PLEASE help us here; we already brought it this far but we´re really
lacking time on every end. Feel free to organize some volunteers for
this job, it´s only one or two classes and four files to deal with,
shouldn´t be too hard though.

Regards,

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org