KDevelop compile errors in SuSE 7.0.

Charles Kibue ckibue at mailafrica.net
Mon Jan 29 07:51:06 GMT 2001

Hi All,
	I'm currently using the kdevelop20010120.tar.gz snapshot on a SuSE 7.0
system. I got the KDE2.1 binaries for my distro too and those work great. To
compile the snapshot, I had to add some symbolic links in my $KDEDIR/lib
directory due to linking errors. These were libssl.so -> libkssl.so and
libcrypto.s0 -> kde2/libkcm_crypto.so. With this the linking was fine. To run
kdevelop, I also added another symlink libkcm_crypto.so->kde2/likcm_crypto.so.
	Hope this might help someone with the same errors. Get yours running, it's a
grand IDE.
--
Regards,
Kibue Karugu,

The best way to predict the future is to invent it :-)
Takeoffs are optional, but landings are mandatory:-)