Newbie question !

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Jan 26 10:33:14 GMT 2001

David BOURIAUD wrote:
> However, consider that I don't have a complete access to the web, for at
> work I'm behind a firewall and many proxies
> (three), and can't use CVS. If there is another way to help, let me know

David, help is always welcome. You could help on writing documentation
for example. That doesn´t require cvs that much so you could send in the
docs to someone else to commit that. Or sending patches which don´t
require too much time for you, increases the useability for you as well
and can be send in as well ;-)

just give it a go please. there´s bugs.kde.org to look for bugs that you
could solve. some hints are interesting that could be added as features
with very little changes so a patch would work.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org