Including extra libs question

Johan Maes on1mh at pandora.be
Tue Jan 23 00:57:30 GMT 2001

Hi,

KDevelop 1_4
QTT2sdi

My program needs an extra library with include files that are not in the
standard search path.

I can add the -I option ( ex: -I /usr/local/include/qwt) to the compiler
options, and the -lqwt to the linker option.
So, for the development, there is no problem.

Once I make a source distribution, the extra includes and extra libs are gone.

What is the best way to solve this?
Where do I put the additional includes and libs?

On the same topic: When the user has a different path to the include files,
does he give ./configure an extra option?

regards
johan