WishList - Changing the complier Kdevelop uses to compile C++ code

Matthew Williams mw01 at uow.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 10:30:51 GMT 2001

Gday,
I've suggested to the University I attend to, to install Kdevelop for
C++ projects. However they asked me is it possible to change the
compiler Kdevelop uses to compile C++ code as there are several people
who don't want to see two different compilers run at the same time. So
my wish for Kdevelop is to be able to change the compiler Kdevelop
uses to compile C++ code.
Matthew.