Start of application out of Kdevelop 1.3

Weingarten, Willi, MFI-A Willi.Weingarten at mfi.de
Mon Jan 15 07:56:22 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I have an old version of my user-application installed in the
KDE2-directories ("/opt/kde2/bin/myapp") using "make install" from the main
application makefile.

When I now make changes in my application using kdevelop 1.3 and start the
application with "F9", then always the old application is started. I then
changed my path, so that it begins with "." but the effect is the same.

Any suggestions, how to make further developments without always
deinstalling the old application?

Thanks
Willi