kdevelop1.4 update

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Jan 13 22:07:56 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I've just put back some minor modifications to the way kdevelop is built, so
after a fresh update you will need to reconfigure. Although not strickly
necessary I'd suggest a full clean down and regeneration.

ie in kdevelop directory
Make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --enable-debug (...whatever you have to do)
make
make install

Warning: the cvs-clean will remove all files in your kdevelop directory tree
that does not belong in the kdevelop cvs. So if you have local modifications
in additional files then they would be removed.

BTW To use kdevelop to configure. make and debug kdevelop just copy
kdevelop.kdevprj.save to kdevelop.kdevprj and point kdevelop to this project
file.

jbb