KDevelop1.2: cannot change version number

Thomas Regner regner at q-marks.de
Fri Jan 5 18:23:17 GMT 2001

Am Freitag,  5. Januar 2001 16:21 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> Ijust tried to change the version number of my project. Closing the
> Options window, KDevelop want to recreate the Makefiles. But then I got
> an error message that Makefile.cvs could not be found. After this
> nothing is working any more.
> The only way, I could restore my project was to untar my stored
> Distribution.

wrong

> How is it possible to change the version number without destroying the
> whole project?

a simple

aclocal
autoheader
automake
autoconf

	(not sure about the correct order, put these lines in  Makefile.cvs in your
            project-dir)

./configure

would have done the job

I would recommand to update to a more recent version of kdevelop anyways --
things change :-)

HTH
Tom
--