Kdevelop 1.4 beta 1

Claudio Juan Tessone tessonec at interesate.com
Fri Jan 5 18:20:03 GMT 2001

Hello!

      yesterday I downloaded the tarball of kdevelop 1.4beta1 from de beta distribution of kde2.1 (also beta). Why did I do it? well, I installed Mandrake 7.2 and the compatibility libraries (with kde1) doesn't seem to let me compile the 1.3 version (obviusly althought I installed Qt 1.45 etc, etc)

      Well, the problem I found with 1.4beta1 is that when I try to create a new project (Qt, KDE, not the console applications) the following error message appears:

admin.tar.gz: No such file or directory
tar:
admin.tar: Cannot ope
: No such file or director

tar:
Error is not recoverable: exiting no

make:
*** [all] Error

sh: ./configure: No such file or directory

althought of this, admin.tar.gz, qtmdi.tar.gz, etc are located in /usr.share/apps/kdevelop (i think this is the path)

somebody can tell me an answer to this???

Thanks in advance