Another CVS question

mh crapsite at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 14:29:38 GMT 2001

Hi,
a while ago, I've reported a problem with enabled CVS support in
KDevelop1.2; KDevelop was always looking for Makefile.cvs, which was
obviously not there. (solved with help from J. Birch)

At the moment I'm using KDevelop 1.3beta (I know it's not the latest release:),
and now I have a new problem:

When I make a distribution, this results in a tarball which won't compile
without doing a make -f Makefile.cvs, otherwise the moc files are not
generated. KDevelop also puts the Makefile.cvs in the distribution, which
probably doesn't make much sense.
Since I'm a little tired of updating & recompiling, I'd like to know, whether
this is a known problem in 1.3beta or (if not) what I can do.

BTW the documentation on this topic is pretty weak

Thanks in advance for any comments

Michael