Looking for parties interested in implementing emacs style auto-indent into kdevelop.

Brian Wagener panic at force.ath.cx
Wed Jan 3 19:06:35 GMT 2001

Hello,
I have been using kdevelop for a while now, and think it is great,
though my source code is not beatifully indented like it should, and it
is a pain when you change the indenting.  So what I would like is the
feature of emacs like auto-indenting, I have talked to a few others, and
they would also like to see this.  I have been told that kdevelop uses
kwrite as its editor, and I have been emailing the maintainer of kwrite
for a few months now to no avail.  So I have decided to go at this my
self.  I have started a project on sourceforge at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/kwritepp/  I am looking for some help
on this venture, and could use some C/C++ coders and maybe someone that
knows lisp so we can read the emacs code.
Well let me know.
Brian Wagener

--
ForceConstant