KDevelop 2 wishlist

Steven Nakhla sdnakhla at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 19:55:16 GMT 2001

I'm eagerly anticipating a release of KDevelop 2, and
after working with KDevelop 1.x for quite a while, I
just thought I'd throw in a couple of ideas that I'd
really like to see implemented in version 2!

1) Have the configure scripts add the install prefix
to config.h.  This would make it much easier for
developers to load pixmaps, config files, etc.

2) Ability to specify a default prefix as one of the
project options.  This would be good for projects that
you would like to have install in a directory other
than /usr/local

I just thought I'd add my $0.02

Steve Nakhla