linux map application

Leonardo B. Lopes leo at iems.nwu.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:42:56 GMT 2001

In fact, given the growth of linux into the embedded sector, you can build
on Werner's hint and argue with them that developing a Linux version is a
(relatively) cheap way for them to hedge technologies and be first to
market with more sophisticated GPS or/and other GIS-based products for
portable applications. If you're _very_ lucky, and good both at the
technical and buisness side of it, you might even strike gold and get some
type of support....