projects, workspaces etc.

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 23:50:10 GMT 2001

I have an existing project. It is very large. I can not change its
directory structure but would at least like kdevelop's browsing and
edit facilities as well as the class parser.

It took months to get a decent M$-Studio project. I want to see whether
kdevelop is up to the job.

Is there a possibility to work with an existing project but to leave
all the files exactly where they are. Currently kdevelop-1.4 says:
"Cant import project into an existing directory"
Is there a way around this (I can hack the code btw.).

Is there a way to organize an existing project into subprojects, as
e.g.
M$-Studio does with workspaces and projects?

Regards
Roland

=====
Roland Krause