is someone able to make a small tutorial for example Hello..

Girard Henri henrigirard at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 12 19:33:42 GMT 2001

But with the right steps to do ? I don't mind doing it
after for the web ...
creating in kdev a simple form... (project >knew )
then opening qtdes.. (file >new)
name hello.ui
and then ................ I can't do it !!!
for example an OK button with slot...
Please help !
thanks
Henri
(sorry for being so newbie...)
Last year I started the list of porting linux on win
32 with glade ... And the success was quite
interesting on the international "help" ... I think
that's the way we will have to work in team to make it
:)