QT compilation with KDE widget support in designer

Torsten Evers tevers at t-online.de
Wed Feb 7 19:01:43 GMT 2001

Ralf,

Am Mittwoch,  7. Februar 2001 19:53 schrieben Sie:
> Torsten Evers wrote:
> > So it loos wether dcopserver is present or not. I'll try to cheat it with
> > /usr/local/kde/include
> > and
> > /usr/local/kde/bin/dcopserver.
> >
> > I'll come back later and report if it was successful.
Before talking about other things, let me tell you that the compile was
successful an now I'm able to use KDE-Widgets.
I'll prepare RPMs for RH 7.0 today. Is there any place I could place them
legaly ?

> Torsten,
>
> I know you´re very active on the list and especially as a RH user, you
> could do us all a favour and help us with keeping up the FAQ or
> something. That would be very nice and much anticipated I think as a lot
> of users seem to have problems here and there with these issues or the
> one with the kdoc reference files. Also I see you mailing on the kde
> newsgroups once in a while I have a look what´s going on over deja, so
> it´s a lot of double work which we could save when someone really would
> take care of the FAQ. Wanna join the project ? ;-)
Ok, I would do so and of course I will. But as you can imagine when looking
at the progress of the kde library reference translation, that I'm very busy
right now at work. I'll do my very best if you could point out some
directives where to start joining the FAQ (esp. where to post and so on).

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly via Email or on phone.

Bye,
Torsten