kdevelop 1.3 : new project problem

Fabrizio Ammollo f.ammollo at reitek.com
Tue Feb 6 16:34:28 GMT 2001

Hello,

When I try to create a new project using its KDE application wizard, be it a
KDE-mini, KDE-normal, or a QT-Normal one, I get the following messages:

-------------------------

KDE-mini:

Starting with installation
changing directory...
changing directory...
unzip file...
untar file...
changing files...
Starting with configuration
creating configuration files...
>make -f Makefile.dist
make configure...
>LDFLAGS=" " CFLAGS="-O0 -g3 -Wall" CXXFLAGS="-O0 -g3 -Wall"
>./configure
creating API documentation...
No header files found, so no API-doc generation yet
creating kprcmon.pot
>make messages
READY

---

Could not finish comm setup in child!
tar:
cannot open: template.ta

cannot open file: Makefile.am at
/usr/local/kde/share/apps/kdevelop/tools/processes.pl line 184.
Could not finish comm setup in child!
cannot open Makefile.dis
.
:
./configur
:
not foun

don't know how to make messages (bu42
.

BTW, one important (or maybe not) note: I'm using kdevelop 1.3 with KDE 1.1.2
on a SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 system (QT 1.44 and KDE 1.1.2 installed from
binaries , kdevelop 1.3 compiled from sources).

TIA.

--
Bye,
	Fabrizio Ammollo.

Your business will assume vast proportions.