Scrollbars (Mouse-Wheel)

Robert Hinn exodus at disinformation.de
Tue Feb 6 16:28:08 GMT 2001

Hi.

By "like in Konqueror", I just meant that you can (vertically) scroll
through the list of files (in KDevelop: scroll through your source
code)...

Hm, if it works on your system, then maybe my mouse isn't set up
correctly in Linux... (works with Konqueror, however). I have to
check this...

Thanx anyway,
  Robert.