New Templates

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 18:41:47 GMT 2001

Greetings,
	Well I have been at LWE all week but I have had some time to code on
KDevelop.  I am not sure when I should release these but I have some new App
templates.  The first one is a KParts plugin for KDE 2.  This is based off of
the recent howto posted by Richard Moor.  More information on this can be
found at:
	http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/dot/writing-plugins.html
The second one is a KIO slave template.  This is a simple shell, enough so
that people can start working on one right out of the box.

The third one is a shared library framework based off of the CPP template.
There have been some requests about adding these but I have just not gotten
arround to doing so.

I am not sure if these will still make it into KDevelop 1.4 but if there is
interest please let me know.

-ian reinhart geiser

First, we reload the gun. Then, pointing to our feet, we shoot.
Now we think that oughta hurt, but hey - we saw this coming!