kapp template ?

Philippe Fremy fremy at yalbi.com
Mon Feb 5 17:28:21 GMT 2001

	Hi,

I recently notice that the kapptemplate of kde 2 has been improved.
Kdevelop also has template application generation, and I am wondering if it
is using kapptemplate or not. I guess it's not the case.

I am not a kdevelop user, but generating an app template is something very
useful. kapptemplate is a bit overkill, and it seem to me that kdevelop can
generate a lighter template. Is this available outside of kdevelop ? I
think it would be an interesting thing to have the kdevelop scripts
available in the kde2-sdk directory.

In fact, there are probably many things kdevelop provides that it would be
interesting to have as scripts outside of kdevelop, for user like me that
can't use IDE (I can't live without my vi window).

please reply to me directly and on this list because I am not subscribed.

	regards,

	Philippe