KDevelop 1.3: trouble browsing KDE 2.0.x API docs

Matthew D. Langston langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 2 21:45:30 GMT 2001

Here is some potentially pertinent information about my KDE and KDevelop
installation:

Qt 2.2.2 and 1.44
KDE 2.0.1 and 1.1.2
KDevelop 1.3
RH 6.1 Intel
gcc 2.95.2

NOTE: I am using the KDevelop 1.3 binary that I downloaded from the
      KDevelop web site at
      ftp://ftp.kdevelop.org/pub/kdevelop/kdevelop-1.3-linux-i386.tar.bz2.

My problem is with seeing the KDE 2.0.x API documentation in the tree
view of KDevelop on the Doc tab.  Under the "Qt/KDE Libraries" folder, I
only see an entry for "Qt Library", which shows up in the Documentation
Browser when I click on it.  However, the KDE libraries don't show up
under the "Qt/KDE Libraries" folder.

I should mention that I specified the following paths under "Options ->
KDevelop Setup -> Documentation":

Qt-Library-Doc: /usr/doc/qt-devel-2.2.2/html/

KDE-Libraries-Doc: /usr/doc/kdelibs-devel-2.0.1/

I looked under /usr/doc/kdelibs-devel-2.0.1/, and the html files really
are there.

I should mention that using this same path for KDE-Libraries-Doc does
work when I try it with a snapshot of KDevelop 1.4.  However, for
irrelevant reasons I must continue developing with KDevelop 1.3.

So, how do I get the KDE 2.0.x API documentation to show up in the tree
view of KDevelop on the Doc tab under the folder named "Qt/KDE
Libraries"?

Can you help me with this please?  Thank you :-)

Regards, Matt

--
Matthew D. Langston
SLD, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center