-O1 instead of -O2

Franco De Angelis fda at ied.eng.unipr.it
Thu Dec 20 17:43:25 GMT 2001

Hello,

I'm a new user of this list and of kdevelop.
I like kdevelop very much but I have a little problem:

how do I do so that the distribution package that I get
from my application ("make dist"), compiles with -O1
instead of -O2 ?

The compiler settings (under Project -> Options -> Compiler Options )
only affect what happens when compiling inside kdevelop, but whatever
I do, the resulting package still uses -O2 to compile.

I've just downloaded & installed kdevelop 2.1beta but the problem
persists...

Thank you in advance for any hint

Franco
e-mail: fda at ied.unipr.it