Include other project
marco at keuthen.net
Fri Dec 7 18:34:33 GMT 2001
I have another question (I am a windows coder, so I don't understand some
things in Linux / KDevelop :-) )
I wonder how I can include other projects in a KDev project.
- I downloaded the cgicc libraray from gnu.org
- I made a new Kdev Project <myroot>/cgicc
- I copied the <gnu>/cgicc/* into that directory
- after that I have chosen the menuentry add existing files to project (all
*.h and *.cpp from <myroot>/cgicc/cgicc/ --> <myroot>/cgicc/cgicc/
- Now I was able to compile the cgicc project
The question now is: How can I use the cgicc project in my new project?
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
More information about the KDevelop